Welcome to the Registrar's Office home page.
The staff in the Registrar's Office serves the AKU community in all academic programmes across all of the University's campuses: Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and the UK. We are responsible for:
- Student recruitment / outreach and admissions;
- The integrity of student academic records;
- Maintenance of the University's database of student course registrations, grades and academic progression;
- Issuing transcripts;
- The University's convocation ceremonies, including the preparation of diploma and degree parchments;
- Providing secretariat support to the University's academic committees;
- Assisting members of the University community in the interpretation of regulations; and
- AKU's academic quality assurance.
If you have any questions related to the services we provide, contact the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.